No details on what they're going to be yet, but a retail unit along King and the other on Peter have indicated that they're now leased:

20220510_151407.jpg
20220510_151657.jpg

View attachment 405354

View attachment 405353

Does this mean the corner of the hotel lobby is becoming a grocery store? Seems odd..?

That's extremely odd to me, it's not a large space and its interior is finished. Exactly like the rest of the hotel lobby. From what I saw before the window wrap went up, I would've imagined it was suppose to be the hotel cafe/bar/restaurant.

That's extremely odd to me, it's not a large space and its interior is finished. Exactly like the rest of the hotel lobby. From what I saw before the window wrap went up, I would've imagined it was suppose to be the hotel cafe/bar/restaurant.
It was!

If it's an application to subdivide, my guess is that it's Retail 1, 2 and 3 (or 4) on King here. None of those is large enough for a grocery store though. Interesting.

1654541015941.png

Last edited:
Id still take this grey charcoal brick and single height retail over the typical double ceiling height sheet of glass retail with exposed concrete columns.

I've been wondering for the last month why The Blumz had ads up on a Mercer Street retail unit and a King Street unit and went back to my own post to see they're opening up two separate units in this one complex.

These are decently sized units for a jewelry store too! Was personally hoping—as a local—to have some new food and drinks but I guess I'll just have to eat diamonds and earrings.

Back