Screenshot_20221108-075233_Instagram.jpg
FB_IMG_1667912229562.jpg

That has to be one of the most complex window curtain walls to date for our city. It's not something one can slap together Pemberton or Canderel style, that's for sure, goodness.

Edit/Erratum: Made the correction to the type of wall used upon recommendation of my advisor below. My point however still stands...I think.

Last edited:
One question I find myself asking with regards to this project (especially now with the crown being constructed) is where they plan to put the davit arms/swing stage access points?

I find this is often the cause for design inconsistencies with towers that have peaked roofs like this (Concord Sky, L-Tower) - so as excited as I am for the crown to take shape I am also curious how this will be accounted for.

I apologize if this has already come up in the thread, but if anyone has any insight that would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe a giant tongue with window washers and swing stages exits the uppermost mouth?
...and that would be creepy as hell on a massive scale. >.<

I suspect where the curvature of the roof meets the west wall where they'll likely store their BMU particulars and such.

Back