'Unnamed buyer' ? Hmmmmm.

Could it be @interchange42; has the lure finally been found to draw him eastwards? I think it all depends on whether San Remo is leasing space on the ground floor.
Not me, I'm actually moving to San Remo, Italy, and we'll see what the donuts and sandwiches are like there. Look for sanremourbano.it where we'll be covering the latest villa to townhome conversions and Tilda Swinton sightings.

Not me, I'm actually moving to San Remo, Italy, and we'll see what the donuts and sandwiches are like there. Look for sanremourbano.it where we'll be covering the latest villa to townhome conversions and Tilda Swinton sightings.

Total credible!

For those not in the know, San Remo, Italy is quite close to Nice, France (relatively speaking); the closest major Italian Centre is Genoa.

1668442232697.png

1668442381204.png

Okay, just to rein this in, quickly, people buying at Forma will find that it's just a hop, skip, and a jump onto the Lakeshore West GO Train at Union, and then detraining 12 minutes later at Mimico, then a two-minute walk north to the San Remo Bakery on Royal York, where they'll have to fight me for the last maple bacon donut. I'm staying!

Please please please do not have this lay as an empty or surface parking lot for ANY period of time. Four plus years of construction will be bad enough for the fabric of this street.

I would think the sales numbers are suggestive of near-term construction; though, those permits are not yet in the queue.

Finally after a decade there's some actual activity to look forward to here. Hope this means that construction is imminent.

Any chance of the second tower increasing in height with the height race at the One and Pinnacle One?

Back