What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How hardy are they? Could we plant (Dr. Evil voice) 1,000,000 along entranceways, 109st, Gateway, Sask Dr., and other key areas?

How hardy are they? Could we plant (Dr. Evil voice) 1,000,000 along entranceways, 109st, Gateway, Sask Dr., and other key areas?
I'm not sure how they feel about road salt and gravel, most plants don't like that so much.

However, the one in the picture seems quite hardy. :)

B3AF1B35-80EF-4BC7-A8E8-0E1DB66CF178.jpeg

Guess it’s already starting then 🤩

^^ I saw that earlier today when passing through. I'm thinking this is probably for Rohit
It is, Rohit's Building Permit for their next 6-storey, 99-unit Stadium Yards building (will be the first of two buildings on that site) was submitted at the end of January. The parking courtyard in the photo faces south for reference.

fdsadsadasdasd.png

I think there is underground parking. I'm pretty sure the surface parking is just a supplement to it. You can see the ramp in the render

I realize there is some underground parking but the layout with the large parking lot there in front of the units facing North, East and West is poor design and you have to wonder why they need such a large parking lot and could they have not left the land closest to building a green zone for trees and shrubs?

Back