132DA7D7-D354-4A49-8153-FDD09E813831.jpeg
60E1AF0C-7DFE-467F-83E4-FC7EA153D226.jpeg
726ECC2B-F48B-47BB-BE0F-0E20D09A4004.jpeg

A few years later, this angle will have one more great looking tower. I can't think of any place other than Financial District that has a better looking cluster.
I agree, we will have to wait +6 years to see the full cluster finished but it will be worthy. The view from the Pecaut square will be amazing

A few years later, this angle will have one more great looking tower. I can't think of any place other than Financial District that has a better looking cluster.

My only complaint is that from certain angles, Forma will block the view of that gorgeous 19 Duncan building. There's so many buildings I wish this would block out, and it ends up blocking out one of the nicest ones..lol.

Last edited:
My only complaint is that from certain angles, Forma will block the view of that gorgeous 19 Duncan building. There's so many buildings I wish this would block out but and it ends up blocking out one of the nicest ones..lol.
Yeah, that's fair. On the positive side, this will be a good place to take skyline photos.

Throwback to when this stretch of King Street had some vibrancy... although you can't see the wasteland of parking lots to the south in this shot.

View attachment 460441

Source
There's a hint of nostalgia in that pic for me, but then I see the awful white paint covering every inch of those historic warehouses and the monopoly of mediocre Mirvish restaurants and I quickly snap out of it...

Back