I only found this place because I moved into a balcony above Time and Space and wanted to know how long I'd have my view for. Turned out to be quite a while, though it's gone now.

It's too bad all the clocks got reset with the move from EZ in April / May 2007. It'd be interesting to see everyone's original account start dates!

There are ways: (one post only so as not to sidetrack us too much)

1678821396959.png

I only found this place because I moved into a balcony above Time and Space and wanted to know how long I'd have my view for. Turned out to be quite a while, though it's gone now.
The way this corner is going, soon everyone will be able to string clotheslines from building to building. (At the 70th floor). And everyone will need privacy blinds. Expect demand for those items to increase. :)

I rarely post, but I am still lurking in the shadows.

Many of us remember your regular posting days fondly and appreciate all the tidbits you shared; they inspired many of us to learn how to peer behind the curtain.

Would be nice to get your intel again.
The old skyscraper page run by Dylan Leblanc was a gateway for me into development issues when I was a planning student and I was part of the initial migration from that website to Urban Toronto when it was first set up about two decades ago (I feel old writing that). I enjoyed the discussions back then with an emerging group of young urbanist at a time when the city was emerging from a decade long slump into the condo boom that has completely reshaped the city. As a young person in the planning world it was fun to break news on new and emerging projects. I still follow the discussions on UT, but my career trajectory has taken me to rather senior roles in the industry in which there is so much insider info that it unfortunately is not really appropriate for me post on projects when quite frankly I don't often know exactly what is or is not in the public realm.

Back