Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Little information so far here but in 2023 a preliminary site plan review was submitted for this address with the following description:
To construct a high-rise mixed-use 28 storey building including a 4 storey podium with a max height of 95 m. Includes 120 m2 of ground floor commercial office space and 344 residential units above. 122 parking spaces are provided.

The site is currently a surface lot, image via Google streeview as of December 2022:
1678986604109.png

Ohhhh please let this be good haha. Such a prominent location. I wouldn't be surprised if the developer tries to push the height bubble eventually, it would be a good spot for it.

Glad you are adding more Hamilton proposals- there are a variety not here or on SSP due to the limited manpower. I would like to get around to adding some myself, but until then this will be a wonderful project to have tabs on. Lots of miscellaneous 20-30 floor buildings being applied for in the last year or so, and many low-midrises in the suburbs, too.
Ohhhh please let this be good haha. Such a prominent location. I wouldn't be surprised if the developer tries to push the height bubble eventually, it would be a good spot for it.
Maybe… I don’t think so though, because every application historically that went for ~40 just applied for it right away and scaled it back later. I don’t think any were any re-applications for more height, although it’d be smart- you can get going on your first 30 floors and then just keep going if you get your wish granted.

Glad you are adding more Hamilton proposals- there are a variety not here or on SSP due to the limited manpower. I would like to get around to adding some myself, but until then this will be a wonderful project to have tabs on. Lots of miscellaneous 20-30 floor buildings being applied for in the last year or so, and many low-midrises in the suburbs, too.

If you or anyone else reading this knows of any Hamilton proposals that currently do not have a database file or thread, feel free to start a thread or message me (hover over my name, click 'start conversation') and a database page will be made.

Back