Sorry for my ignorance as I haven't visited union station since maybe sometime in my 20s and I'm currently 36....

The Cinnabon that was pretty much infront of the entrance heading towards the ACC is gone ? Is that whole area revitalised? I remember that's where the go train ticket booths were, or atleast some of them....
Long gone and completely different now.

Ticket booths used to be along the Bay Street side.

Sorry for my ignorance as I haven't visited union station since maybe sometime in my 20s and I'm currently 36....

The Cinnabon that was pretty much infront of the entrance heading towards the ACC is gone ? Is that whole area revitalised? I remember that's where the go train ticket booths were, or atleast some of them....
You may need to visit the area. Things have changed, a little in last 16 years.

A Union location feels quite likely, it is Osmington doing the retail and Shake Shack has quite a few locations at major transport hubs in NYC.

A Union location feels quite likely, it is Osmington doing the retail and Shake Shack has quite a few locations at major transport hubs in NYC.

They’re in Washington Union Station as well.

Just crossed over the bridge from CIBC to Union Station and it was packed! The new options at Union are definitely drawing people and this will only increase when the second tower is done. Btw the Arabica coffee place is still not open. What gives?
9B57EB80-0CED-4A5E-BFFB-B253686CF46C.jpeg

Is the Queenston ever opening? It’s been well over a year since a location in Union was announced and no work has gone on behind the hoarding.

Long gone and completely different now.

Ticket booths used to be along the Bay Street side.
Funny enough I went to the Raptors game yesterday and walked through union station. Completely different from what I remember back in the day. The new part looks nice and fresh, not as bright as it could or should be in my opinion, but I was there in the night.

Seems like there's still a lot of work inside to be done

Back