Thanks for the model pics. It's really an awesome building. I hope it turns out really close to the render.

great pics ProjectEnd ... didn't realise there was already a presentation centre for the project, I assume on site??

2788169751_bfb422c329.jpg

The white trim on the balconies is great... here's hoping that it makes it in the final product!

^^ I know... I keep running into dead ends when I try to get through it. :rolleyes:

Perform a few favours for the Concierge perharps?

Definitely a strange name for a condo, but it is growing on me (no pun intended)... Who's the architect? In house again?

Stephen Teeple. That's why I like it. Peter Clewes is okay, but Teeple is even bolder, imho.

Next time you builder's need an architect, go with either Teeple or one of those hotshot Montreal-based architects.:)

Who's the architect? In house again?

Not only could you have gleaned that info from reading what is still a short thread, Teeple's name is in the title of the thread.

At the precise time, of course.

PS - what was the topic? Oh yes, Giraffe...

I like this one a lot, though you can kind of tell that if the right materials don't get used it could be an instant eyesore. This for me is a wait and see.

Back