I was hoping the lighting would have a nice warm glow at the corner entrance but it’s way too bright and harsh.
Also, it wouldn’t have been much to ask to use a sleek curtain wall glazing at this entrance too to make it look more upscale, maybe with a subtle bronze or gold tinted glass to complement the gold aluminum panels. The dull grey mullions and white spandrel panels look cheap and out of place at this corner.

I was hoping the lighting would have a nice warm glow at the corner entrance but it’s way too bright and harsh.
Also, it wouldn’t have been much to ask to use a sleek curtain wall glazing at this entrance too to make it look more upscale, maybe with a subtle bronze or gold tinted glass to complement the gold aluminum panels. The dull grey mullions and white spandrel panels look cheap and out of place at this corner.
Hey? It's keeping the bums away, lol Too bright for them to have a rest there. lol

Hey? It's keeping the bums away, lol Too bright for them to have a rest there. lol
why dont you tell us how you really feel ...

1 pound of breaded chicken fingers...for only $22.95.

Might have to re-brand this location as a Summerhill Market...

Also, "personal concierge services"?? I'm struggling to visualize how one attains a lifestyle where such a thing is a fiscal possibility in this city...

1 pound of breaded chicken fingers...for only $22.95.

Might have to re-brand this location as a Summerhill Market...

Also, "personal concierge services"?? I'm struggling to visualize how one attains a lifestyle where such a thing is a fiscal possibility in this city...
it's worse than Summherhill. Although I saw a thing of fingerling potatoes there for $14? SO yes, there are some outliers !!! LOL!!!!

Attachments

• 69983634204__EF75F420-DB69-445E-9B91-E449E5499581.jpeg
    69983634204__EF75F420-DB69-445E-9B91-E449E5499581.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 62
Depends on whether the Creeds' dry cleaning service costs as much as the rest of what they sell.
Agreed, but also, is it in house? Or send out? In house has the advantage FTW so it won't take a week to get your clothes back.
How about 1 hr service? I don't think either place offers that, but it would be nice...

Back