Taken today (Friday, August 29)

Is Muruno South at it's maximum height now? I noticed at the very top of the current platform the layer of concrete is pretty thick.

Attachments

• DSC00566.jpg
    DSC00566.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC00575.jpg
    DSC00575.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC00578.jpg
    DSC00578.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC00591.jpg
    DSC00591.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC00597.jpg
    DSC00597.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 294
The north building is at about the maximum height. As was indicated not too far in this thread the south tower still has a bit more to go. It will be taller than the north

August 30th

Murano facing south with the north tower in the foreground. It looks like the south tower is at about the 28th level, so about 15-16 left to go.

From College & University Avenue

I noticed that too. I thought it was all-too appropriate as here I am posting pics.

casa:

And I thought it was photoshopped-in. Too appropriate indeed - and it would make a perfect response to forumers demanding project updates!

AoD

I also like how the glass continues a little further down from the floor as well. Nice little bit of overhang to help give that balcony edge a nicer finish. Also noticed how nice and clean it looks with the painted ceilings as well.

The balconies looks nice, but I hope the designer created some sort of drainage for the snow to melt in the spring. Otherwise, won't it drift and take longer to melt? Maybe I'm wrong.

I think they are supposed to be open like that. The balconies should be slightly sloped to drain right over the edges.

Judging by the workers on the balcony, it looks like the balconies are only about 3 feet deep max.

Back