• Thread starter The Burgher of TO
  • Start date
was in the sales office this past weekend ... I don't think they are doing super-well considering agent pre-launch started November 28, 2007... the site agent said they were 40% sold, and I saw no construction on site

So has this project been cancelled? Are there any would-be owners here who can confirm?

just checked and the sales office is still in operation (if that means anything)

Ah, but do remember that there is still demolition at the 1 Bloor site even though it's cancelled, and they are poring concrete at the Trump site even though it, too, is cancelled. ;)

I thought the 1BE cancellation was just a rumour~

It is, he's just being ironic about all the "1BE is teh canceld!!11" type posts in the 1BE thread. Some of which are mine. Also ironic.

5SEPT2008 photo update

Hey folks, stop buying rubbish-looking condos like King West (get a) Life, Vibe, or California condos and move to Milan instead! Err, I mean, buy at this project instead, because the architecture here is better, the location needs filling in, and I hate taking photos of dead things!:p

DSC01311.jpg

wow, thats quite the nicely themed sales centre there... I hadnt seen it before. Sort of odd though that other than the name, the proposed tower has no relationship to old world Italy, yet they've created this somewhat authentic looking facade to sell it. (pigeons and all)

The facade was there before the sales office....I believe it is a heritage piece that is part of the Canadian Tire property.....

The facade was there before the sales office....I believe it is a heritage piece that is part of the Canadian Tire property.....

I believe that was the original Canadian Tire store that the two brothers founded. I can't recall the family name!

wow, thats quite the nicely themed sales centre there... I hadnt seen it before. Sort of odd though that other than the name, the proposed tower has no relationship to old world Italy, yet they've created this somewhat authentic looking facade to sell it. (pigeons and all)

Indeed. Those plastic pigeons and fake poop on the shingles go along way.

the builder has certainly maximized the existing conditions to suite their marketing needs very well :D

Back