My phone battery drained before I could upload the rest of the photos from this evening.

IMG_4904.jpeg

IMG_4905.jpeg

IMG_4907.jpeg

IMG_4911.jpeg

IMG_4915.jpeg

IMG_4917.jpeg

IMG_4923.jpeg

IMG_4936.jpeg

Last edited:
I like this Building. Although the Podium kinda throws off the rest of the building on ground level, I don't think it ruins the rest of the building's foot print/scale because of how tall it is. It's definitely has a unique shape/design in the Skyline like all the rest of the buildings on Front Street. And the Fącade is magnificent. Very fantastic build.

Also, what’s up with Toronto and TD all of a Sudden. I know what TD stands for, Toronto-Dominion Bank, and that it’s headquartered in the area, but there’s like 4 or 5 Buildings in the FD/CBD owned by the company. Are they all Former Offices/HQs?

Last edited:
Also, what’s up with Toronto and TD all of a Sudden. I know what TD stands for, Toronto-Dominion Bank, and that it’s headquartered in the area, but there’s like 4 or 5 Buildings in the FD/CBD owned by the company. Are they all Former Offices/HQs?
I don't think TD owns any of them. I think Cadillac Fairview (the Ontario Teachers Pension Plan) owns them all. TD has many (100+) floors of office space between them, though.

Back