01/26/2023
photo-6798_singular_display_fullPicture.JPG

Anyone completed their PDI yet? We have but we’re still waiting for an update if the “final
tentative occupancy” is happening or if it’s going to be delayed. Curious if anyone has heard any new updates.

Also their customer care team SUCKS.

Anyone completed their PDI yet? We have but we’re still waiting for an update if the “final
tentative occupancy” is happening or if it’s going to be delayed. Curious if anyone has heard any new updates.

I want to hear about your customer service experience. Are they not giving you any update or not even picking up the phone?

How is your PDI? Lots of deficiencies? I doubt they will finish this building on time. They are just dragging themselves to the finish line.

I want to hear about your customer service experience. Are they not giving you any update or not even picking up the phone?

How is your PDI? Lots of deficiencies? I doubt they will finish this building on time. They are just dragging themselves to the finish line.
They don’t pick up the phone. No matter how many times you call them, they don’t pick up.
Do not bother sending them an email.. they say they’ll get back to you on provided date but never happens. You have to constantly follow up and you likely won’t get a response until about 1-2 weeks later.

Our PDI went well. We got lucky we got a thorough guy but that was also because we came prepared. There were a lot of deficiencies mostly minor but hoping it gets fixed before we move in.

I’m over this place. This is supposed to be our first home but the experience has been the worse. The customer care team couldn’t care less about you and that the reality of it.

I did 2 PDI's for my client's in December & Jan. In December, I mentioned before that Units on the Lower Floors were still unfinished or not even built but they've made alot of progress recently. I think April Occupancy is completely doable since the mid level floors looked relatively finished.

another little detail on the vinyl wrap about H-Mart, there's also a bakery opening up too... hopefully baked on site, but either way a nice add for the neighbourhood

IMG_7221.JPG

Is that legal to have occupancy date and final closing date on the same day ?
I don't think it is illegal. I was told by mortgage broker that lately it is more common that there is no interim occupancy and go closing directly. I am guessing developer wants to collect the cash and minimize the risk?

I don't think it is illegal. I was told by mortgage broker that lately it is more common that there is no interim occupancy and go closing directly. I am guessing developer wants to collect the cash and minimize the risk?
Also wondering how many days the builder giving notification on the occupancy and final colsing date. ?

Back