Renderings

new images from tridel.com ...

I guess the new UT hosting server only allows max 4 images per post?

2 Anndale Drive Lobby

southlobby2_680.jpg

southlobby_680.jpg

southlobby3_680.jpg

Last edited:
Renderings

5 Sheppard Avenue East Lobby

northlobby_680.jpg

northlobby4_680.jpg

northlobby3_680.jpg

northlobby2_680.jpg

Renderings

Amenities

theatre_680.jpg

party2_680.jpg

party_680.jpg

bar_600.jpg

Renderings

Amenities

billiards_680.jpg

dining_680.jpg

gym_680.jpg

yoga_680.jpg

Renderings

Podium Rooftop Terrace

terrace_680.jpg

terrace2_680.jpg

terrace3_680.jpg

Last edited:
Renderings

Swimming Pool + Whirlpool

terrace4_680.jpg

whirlpool_680.jpg

Nice article.

It's true but to me it doesn't seem NYCC has hit it off as a office hub.
Actually let me restate that ... I think the North Yonge corridor i.e. NYCC in particular is the largest office market to the North ... at least the most dense by far. But still I think the orginal vision was much much larger.

Also, retail hasn't quite taken off yet either. Yes there's quite a bit - but North of NYCC station to Finch it's still retained it's non ethinic diverse nature. While this is a good thing in some light I think it also limits the area as a whole. Even to the south something doesn't seem quite right yet.

This area needs a lot more condos, and at least a few more office towers. With that more retail will follow.

I really really hope we see a lot of this before the subway extension opens. Once that happens there will be even more pressure for NYCC to expand North up to Steeles (Probably a similar story in some locations North of Steeles ... at least closer to Hi-way 7). Hopefully, if we can concentrate on the area directly around NYCC it can turn out much much better then it is today.

Still though it's still going to be NYCC. It won't ever have the hip feeling around Yonge and Eglinton (The stretch north of eglinton in particular). Something else will hopefully take place here.

Very nice interiors!

Will date the condo quite nicely. I guess buyers haven't learned from the last generation of condo buildings that either are spending a fortune on new decorations or settling to push forward in 1980s splendor.

Oh well, I'm biased of course. If I ever choose to go condo, my heart is with 423 Avenue

Last edited:
It had been rumoured that the grocery retailer at this site would be a new Whole Foods, anyone have an update on whether that is true or not?

We represent WFM in Canada and handle their real estate development, and Y&E has always been on the radar, yet never materialized. I think this area is a home-run, especially if it's a street-level space.

maybe bAuHaUs can fill us in ? :D

It had been rumoured that the grocery retailer at this site would be a new Whole Foods, anyone have an update on whether that is true or not?

I was at the sales office several weeks back and the sales rep said during her sales barrage to me that Whole Foods would be on site when the project completes in 2013. Take that for whatever its worth, however.

Personally, I'd rather have a Metro instead of Whole Foods...

It may depend on what kind of agreement (if any) exists in terms of having Dominion return to the site it currently occupies. The area is crawling with Loblaws so Dominion might want to keep the site and put up a fight. But, really, a Whole Foods or Sobey's or Longo's or T&T or Price Chopper or anything else would be nice for the sake of competition and variety.

Back