News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

That could be "date available for tenant outfit to commence," not necessarily the date on which the space is available for use. There's lots of work to do before the secretaries move in, the general construction contract pretty much provides rough-ins for everything and the tenant specifies how they want to configure the interior space

Filling in the roof

Almost done, they were filling in the last half of the roof today.

BAC_Jan2709.jpg

This is an older picture (Sept 10, 2008) but i thought it would be cool to share this with everyone.
BAC_sept1008_light.JPG

He was changing the light bulb or something!!!! I had my camera ready incase anything happened to him!

It's a LONG LONG way down!!!
BAC_sept1008_light2.JPG

Amazing shots! Say, can you get some of Trump Tower once it grows in height a little???

Early evening shot from yesterday into the interior at about the 40th floor, taken from Scotia Plaza.

Attachments

• P1290048.jpg
    P1290048.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 293
great shots wyliepoon.

this building has always felt a bit short and stubby to me.

but the shots you took make it seem to fit in quite nicely.

Taken a couple minutes ago from Scotia Plaza, showing the glass panels at the roof line now being lowered into place.

Attachments

• P1300051.jpg
    P1300051.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 358
Neat, I didn't realize those panels were going to be lowered down. I guess that feature allows clearance for swingstage rigging. Looks much, much better now.

Wow it does look a lot better! I'm so glad they are lowing those to be flush with the building, because it looked hideous before.

This is coming up at the Feb. 9 meeting of City Council.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign Variance - 333 Bay Street
Origin
(January 6, 2009) Report from the Director, Toronto Building, Toronto and East York District
Recommendations
The Toronto Building Division recommends that:
1. Toronto and East York Community Council approve the requested variances to permit,
for identification purposes, four illuminated fascia signs, in the form of a corporate
name and logo to identify “KPMG†at the top floor level, on the north, east, south and
west elevations of the mechanical penthouse of the building at 333 Bay Street, on
condition that energy efficient lights be used, and
2. Toronto and East York Community Council direct the City Clerk's Office to advise the
applicant, upon approval of a variance, of the requirement to obtain the necessary sign
permits from the Chief Building Official.

Back