George street one way south from Gerrard has to be the worst street in the city...how does the city let it get so bad??

Ah, George Street... I remember it well.

That one stretch of street is home to to two homeless shelters (including Toronto's largest, the Seaton House), a juvenile crimes courthouse, at least two social housing buildings, and who can forget Filmore's Tavern.

That street really is something else.

Ah, George Street... I remember it well.

That one stretch of street is home to to two homeless shelters (including Toronto's largest, the Seaton House), a juvenile crimes courthouse, at least two social housing buildings, and who can forget Filmore's Tavern.

That street really is something else.

George street really is something else. It reminds me (especially in the summer) of the town of "Mortville" depicted in the classic John Waters film "Desperate Living"

maybe there was one too many drunk/crack addict/homeless wandering into the sales office ..... hence the 'by appointment only' now.

kormannvl6.jpg

Soooo cute!

I guess there's no point staffing it full-time since pre-construction sales have come to a halt.

Not sure a sales rep with open hours that also uses the sales centre as their own personal office space constitutes as staff.

I have this eeery feeling that majority of the projects associated with BJL may see the kiss of death with the economic downturn

i wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. that said, however, the economy will likely begin to improve well into 2010. in the short term, things will be quite volatile with new projects such as Kormann House (if it actually does move foward to development).

I wonder if KC Developments will get that price. They only bought it for $1.3 million 4 years ago?

Back