www.georgekozaris.com contact me if you are an agent I will try and get you on the list no promises though, usually in order to be a VIP you have to do the sales numbers for the developer or for the real estate broker running the site on behalf of the developer in the past.:)

Hi George,

Actually I am not an agent. Was just wondering. Although to be honest, your explanation flew right over my head. Would you mind clarifying your last sentence or explaining a bit further?

Thanks.

lol ok.....

The buying process at most new launches is as follows.....

VIP Agents / Brokers get first in, the developer and brokerage running the site have their own list of top sales agents or brokers that get in first with their clients. They give them first access to hold the business relationship

General Broker event is next usually all brokers/agents in the city that are not in the first pool

The pre registrants, when u dont use an agent and call off the sign or register on line, you are usually 3 deep.

General opening to the public, is 4 deep.

I thought you were an agent in the 2nd event and wanted to get into the first.:D

Hope this helps.

Hehe no not the case here. Although its nice that you would be willing to help out a fellow agent. Alot of agents advertise themselves as being VIP so while I understand the benefits, I am wondering what exactly it means for the agent.

Do prices normally rise as you move from each phase? I have read that normally between general broker and pre registrants/public it goes up, but do prices change between vip broker and general broker? If not, is the only real VIP broker advantage greater access to more desirable units?

From the Nov/09 newsletter at waterfronttoronto.ca .

While development is already well underway to transform the West Don Lands into a beautiful, sustainable, mixed-use neighbourhood, the pace of development will increase substantially to accommodate the Games. The original timelines for build out of the West Don Lands were planned for over the next 10 to 12 years in three strategic phases, subject to market conditions. Now more than half of the community will be in place for the Games in June 2015. Following the Games, the buildings will be converted into a range of housing options for people at all stages of life and income levels.

Waterfront Toronto is working with the Government of Ontario to finalize details for development and funding for the athletes’ village, and it is also working to secure a construction manager and architect to work on the project.

^yes, Waterfront Toronto has such a grand history of veracity, transparency and accuracy :rolleyes:

if it weren't for the Pan Am 2015 games, i would agree with you.
however, TO has won the bid, they are now committed to the project and it will be accelerated

Well, aside from best selection, their is usually discounts, upgrades, bonuses etc at the first event. Its at the builder's option to raise prices, eliminate incentives for the next events.

Think about this....... if you were a developer and you met your sales goals at the first event and the market is hot, what would you do for subsequent events? hmmmmmm lol :D

Think about this....you are considering purchasing a new home for you and your family. Do you want your home to be located within a circus side show of developer promotions and fantastical proposals by government agencies with a checkered history of delivering anything timely or as promised?

Real buyers (ie people who want to live in their purchase) are smart to look elsewhere. There are more options than time to view them all!

if it weren't for the pan am 2015 games, i would agree with you.
However, to has won the bid, they are now committed to the project and it will be accelerated

Ok my friend. Grab some of this,
foto-xxx popcorn.jpg

and watch this municipal disaster unfold. I can't fathom why anyone would commit hard earned money to this thing at this stage without knowing what it will really look like. My conclusion is that it is a dog's breakfast of foreign buyers lining up, not people with pulses....

Attachments

• foto-xxx popcorn.jpg
    foto-xxx popcorn.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 950
Ok my friend. Grab some of this,
View attachment 2359

and watch this municipal disaster unfold. I can't fathom why anyone would commit hard earned money to this thing at this stage without knowing what it will really look like. My conclusion is that it is a dog's breakfast of foreign buyers lining up, not people with pulses....

I agree, this is a huge project and with the government involved its too risky to buy now.. Unless prices are ridiculously low...there are many other options out there.

Here are some more details for tomorrow's Broker launch. If you want detailed plans and pricing pm me and I can provide all the details.

Occupancy to begin late 2012.

>>Deposit - $3,000 with offer - Balance to 5% in 30 days
>>5% in 90 days
>>5% in 180 days
>>5% in spring 2012

>>Prices will range between $420/sf and $500/sf, all subject to change

>>Exact pricing and floor plans available on Nov 25th from 1:00 p.m.
>>Sales office open to clients who RSVP everyday from 12:00 to 6:00 until Dec. 2nd
>>Worksheets accepted till Dec 2nd.
>>Lottery held on Dec. 3rd and make appointments to sign agreements on Dec. 5 & 6
>>345 suites

Would any of the realtors on this board mind passing me pricelists/incentives/floor plans through PM? :D

littlemonkey: thanks for offering, but I didnt receive your PM? :confused:

Hi Adeel, I pm'd you again. The plans and prices are a pdf file so if you could email me at the email I provided in the PM or send me a PM with your email address then I can send you the files.

Thanks

Edited to add, Some others have also asked for floorplans and pricing, I have pm'ed you as well. I just need your email to send the files or you can email me at the email I provided in the PM and then I can send the files.

Last edited:

Back