Has anyone received their occupancy date yet ?......Or does anyone know if there have been any delays with occupancy thus far ?...Just wondering if Tucker Hi-Rise construction is good with being on time!

X question we all want a answer for

Ok many of you are interested in the answer to this question if you are an X owner: why, after so many accolades and so many positive comments floating about, are there still units available for purchase in this building? Am I completely bias or isn't this one amazing building that has so much to offer. My friends, when asking me to describe my feelings about my purchase I simply respond that the building is "a guaranteed good time"! From its modern sharp shape to it wonderful layouts (my architect friend was very positive about many of the units in the building based on functionality to pure aesthetic design).

And hell, our pool is a lot nicer than X2's is. We'll have the cooler pool parties.

So why is it even possible now that X2 can sell out before X does? Answer me that?

IIRC, 9T6 was registered within 2 months of the first owner moving in.

so far, we have owners receiving occupancy dates from July 2010 to March 2011.

?

Move in Oct 22/2010, 19 fl ...
My friend tried to buy in November, there were only 2 units available, above 40 fl, no parking, very expensive. I heard they are gone too. What is still available ;) ?
Now, tell me more about this pool party :) ...

pre construction

Because I only want a pre-construction to buy and the 2013 makes good timing/year ready for me to move in.

We bought in the original X right at the very beginning Mar 2006..I can assure you pre construction pricing is the best way to go..not only for investment but also suite/floor selection. Keep one thing in mind though..we had an original occupancy 'from' Dec 2009 and now the lower floors will occupy starting June 2010 so around 6 months delay for the first occupancies...and this is not bad at all..alot of condos have delayed occupancies anywhere 1-3 years. So don not hold your 2013 as concrete. We did not mind the delay as first of all we are on a high floor so the higher the better in terms of finished lobby/floors etc below us when we move in...when lower floors first occupy there is often still alot of finishing up to be done. Also one can save more till you move in!
Cheers

Yeah, we bought on the opening day too. All views and floorplans were available :) ... Occupancy date - 19 Dec 2009 :rolleyes: ... Prices were good, we had to close 25% for down, which is not bad, otherwise they would have ended up in some bad investments perhaps :D ...

X The Condominium (Jarvis & Charles)

Hey, would anybody know how much my Breuer suite should be worth by now? It was the model suite X used to sell units; 707 sq ft, 1 bedroom + den, west facing on the 7th floor. I also have a parking spot but no locker.

Estimates?

Thanks.

hard to say ... it depends on the upgrades and finishes.
may not be worth more to some buyer and yes to others.
sometimes it doesn't add $$$ but makes your unit abit more desirable, so quicker sale.

does anyone have any pictures or videos of the model/Breuer suite? I've always wondered how you would furnish this suite (particularly a sofa?)

Back