where did you get that aguduser? Nice job! It does look a lot smaller. They might be able to build up pretty quickly. It really isn't a big building compared to others in the area.

from today...
20101023087.jpg

20101023089.jpg

nice shot Jasonzed! I guess not too many people are interested in this project. A surprise as I think Wellington st. is kind of underrated.

They really are moving now!

nice shot Jasonzed! I guess not too many people are interested in this project. A surprise as I think Wellington st. is kind of underrated.

They really are moving now!

I believe it is underrated too! With the renovation plan that the city has for the street, it will be a very high-end one in a few years - one that has wide sidewalks and mature trees. Compared to the condos on King St. between Spadina and Bathurst, the condos on Wellington, between those two streets, will be more desirable in the future.

...assuming Ford doesn't yank the funding for the Wellington revitalization (is this a possibility?).

even if ford does yank the funding it's still a nice street in a great location. I agree that it will be nicer if they go ahead with the wellington revitalization though!

So do people think this building will be finished on time?

I'm predicting a six month delay which is quite amazing for a condo project. They seemed way behind then came out of nowhere.

Back