I think that corner's a furniture store right now. It's a decent sized lot. I doubt they will get much height there, though.

Looks like the address for this development is 133 Hazelton:

hazel.jpg

Last edited:
yet another developer / project trying to capitalize on the 'Yorkville' cache by using a Hazelton address.

the current address is 195 Davenport Road

cdr: the developer owns two properties here, 195 Davenport and 131 Hazelton that he purchased in October 2010 for $6.2 Million.

I've tweeted about the project a couple times over the last two days but can't be bothered to link them, go to: www.twitter.com/urbanation

cdr: the developer owns two properties here, 195 Davenport and 131 Hazelton that he purchased in October 2010 for $6.2 Million.

I've tweeted about the project a couple times over the last two days but can't be bothered to link them, go to: www.twitter.com/urbanation

thanks for clearing that up BMyers.
too bad the developer couldn't acquire 129 also because it looks like it's in poor shape.

Toronto needs more buildings of this scale, especially in places like Corktown, The Distillery and Leslieville.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute! I love the proportions, and the curved corner.

Pics taken July 9, 2011

The thread will need to be amended to read "133 Hazelton @ Davenport (9s)"

K0X4N.jpg

Ci3YE.jpg

R7eUq.jpg

It's nicely scaled for the most part, but I'm not sure why it's wearing a goofy hat. Remove the penthouse floor(s) and it's immediately more acceptable IMO.

Back