Very exciting to see.....

Hallway looks nice.

attachment.php

this is king facing, right? Trying to get a depth estimate on the 11th floor terraces which should be the same as the smaller of the two.

they are black but with a nice pattern!
The units and hallways are nicely finished and the units that face north should be very quiet since they are not facing King Street and street cars.

I am on the 5th floor facing right on King and to be honest the noise is minimun, I do not hear the streetcars, it is very quiet. I think they did a good job and used very good materials for the windows

Help - Mail box @ Victory Condo

Hell All,

It seems Mail boxes @ Victory condos are not started yet and my bank has sent some important documents to my Victory Condos addess. Anybody knows now from where i can collect the documents?

Why on earth don't you ask your concierge? Or property management?

Hello all,

Does anyone have any idea why this building is taking quite some time to register? If I'm not mistaken, they began interim occupancy in August of 2011 and despite other buildings in the area being registered sooner (and which have occupied either at the same time or later), this one seems to lag behind. Would the construction of the restaurants be a factor?

Thanks for your thoughts.

just received a package saying that the registration should be complete in the next 2 to 4 weeks and then closing should follow a few weeks after that. Finally!!!

Back