interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for those interested in purchasing at Rise Condominiums by Reserve Properties at Bathurst and St. Clair.

Very interested in this project. Any VIP brokers out there? pm please. Or anyone got any network on a vip broker?
Anyone got any info on prices and floorplans?

how is that particular neibourhood, say compared with Yonge/St Clair?
Last time I was around there, I found it lack in characters. everything seems to be pretty generic. Is it a nice location?

I think this is an up and coming area mainly because of the St.Clair West subway and next to well established neighborhood on the east. Condos and houses around St.Claire and Yonge /Avenue are for the millionaires. I don't know the price of this new development yet, (it is coming out in a few weeks), I hope it will be more reasonable/or within our reach.

I emailed a real estate agent who is a VIP broker on this project. He said "Prices are anticipated to be in the range of $550 to $570/sq. ft."

I emailed a real estate agent who is a VIP broker on this project. He said "Prices are anticipated to be in the range of $550 to $570/sq. ft."

then the project has to be really good or shows really great potential. Many downtown condos are sold in similar price ranges. I'd rather pay a little bit more to live in a somewhat older condo at more established areas.

I think this is an up and coming area mainly because of the St.Clair West subway and next to well established neighborhood on the east. Condos and houses around St.Claire and Yonge /Avenue are for the millionaires. I don't know the price of this new development yet, (it is coming out in a few weeks), I hope it will be more reasonable/or within our reach.

The St Claire station was built decades ago, right? and the neibourhoods on the east became established a long time ago as well.
Sometimes you need to wait a lot longer for an "up-and-coming" neighbourhood to really be "coming", or never.

Anyone have any idea if this condo will be registered soon.
Got occupancy since March.
Hate paying "rent" to builder on my own property.

Back