The tower reached the level of our condo aerie shortly before Christmas. We can't wait to move in this November. :D

Is an owners' association organized yet?

Last edited:
The tower reached the level of our condo aerie shortly before Christmas. We can't wait to move in this November. :D

Is an owners' association organized yet?

Would like to know if there's an owner's assoc. as well :)

Would like to know if there's an owner's assoc. as well :)
I talked to the Treasurer of the St. Lawrence Neighbourhood Assn. at the monthly meeting last night. He doesn't think there will be an owners' assn. until next year when Context is ready to turn the building over to us.

If things go according to plan, pre occupancy inspection is going to begin in July and occupancy starting October (lower floors I would imagine)

We are scheduled to occupy our 16th floor condo in November. I noticed yesterday that some upper tower floors are enclosed by plywood so interior work can be done. Also, the Market Wharf website has photos of several views from the 20th floor in its January 2012 Construction Update. (http://www.marketwharf.com/).

I got a question if you know. My unit at Market Wharf is located right where the exterior construction elevator is located. should I expect a delay in my occupancy date due to this situation? I guess it will be the last unit in the floor to be completed and the exterior elevator is not removed until they complete the job on the above and top floors

Sorry, I don't know the answer. The condo office should be able to find out for you. We'll be on the East side, so the construction elevator shouldn't delay our occupancy. On another subject. have you seen the Torontoist website? They publish some interesting downtown info I haven't seen on UrbanToronto. http://torontoist.com/

I got a question if you know. My unit at Market Wharf is located right where the exterior construction elevator is located. should I expect a delay in my occupancy date due to this situation? I guess it will be the last unit in the floor to be completed and the exterior elevator is not removed until they complete the job on the above and top floors

i might be in a similar boat. i've got a unit located in the "peanut" area and from what i can see no windows have been put in yet, hence no inside work has started. i was told i'd probably be one of the early occupiers (floor 7) but we'll see

Last edited:
We'll be on the 16th floor, so you should be in well ahead of us. They're still telling us November. Last week we saw about 5 or 6 levels of windows on the North side of the tower, but none on Market St.

We'll be on the 16th floor, so you should be in well ahead of us. They're still telling us November. Last week we saw about 5 or 6 levels of windows on the North side of the tower, but none on Market St.

who do you get in touch with to verify? my contract says sept 1.

who do you get in touch with to verify? my contract says sept 1.

Yes, as long as I know they have not sent confirmed dates for each unit and they are still with Sept 1.. They sent a letter in january saying that they will be sending confirmed dates in early summer

Build quality is very good. Context and BlueScape have done a good job in seriously addressing issues. In fact, my unit currently has ZERO deficiencies and I was tough on them at the PDI and they went beyond the call of duty in terms of making it right. They are a good team. The Library District folks and Market Wharf Tower will be in good shape.

Did you ever get a chance to take interior pictures of the hallways, etc?

I was told by someone in the sales centre that the interim occupancy letters are coming out in May. Apparently there is a delay of approximately 2 months.

Back