It only really matters if the glass for the balconies is curved. The windowall behind the balconies won't really be visible anyway.

I'm wondering how they are progressing with construction of the tower. Last pic was showing the top level of the podium but that was early March.
Would be nice to see a snapshot of the site from the top.

I'm wondering how they are progressing with construction of the tower. Last pic was showing the top level of the podium but that was early March.
Would be nice to see a snapshot of the site from the top.

Not sure if they have quite started the tower yet. and if they have they will be taking quite a bit of time on the first tower level (8th floor) as there are transfer beams to change from columns below to typical tower shear walls for condo units.

There will also be a new set of fly forms (truss tables) built for the tower portion of this job, which will take a bit of time to get started, but once the 9th is poured they should start getting some quicker floor cycle times and move quicker than the podium levels (around 3-5 days per floor)

And I agree, another shot from above would be great.

Last edited:
Crap quality, but here's a shot from a couple of minutes ago. They haven't started on the tower portion yet.

zkmhds.jpg

The quality is just fine! Nicely atmospheric on this rainy day. Thanks for the pic!

The quality is just fine! Nicely atmospheric on this rainy day. Thanks for the pic!

Yes, imperfectly focused or composed photos are fine if they show a building not photographed recently or from a new view-point. (This one is a great addition!) What is annoying are poorly focused pics of buildings with lots of recent high quality photos a few posts earlier.

Yes, imperfectly focused or composed photos are fine if they show a building not photographed recently or from a new view-point. (This one is a great addition!) What is annoying are poorly focused pics of buildings with lots of recent high quality photos a few posts earlier.

Today?

IMG_0618 (2).jpg

Remember, it's enthusiasts that drive the site. Not everyone is a professional photographer or owns a good camera. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0618 (2).jpg
    IMG_0618 (2).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 683
Even us photographers appreciate a grainy blurry update! Not every shot needs to look like promo material, as many grainy/blurry shots still provide great documentary value.

Very excited about the balcony glass installation. It is white (no blue/green at all from what I could see).

Back