^what is the zoom range of your lens?

50x with the Sony and there seams to be an issue with it lately. The photos should be a lot clearly than they are. There a 60x out there, but haven't check it out.

Get 16px 3888x5184 photos

Use the D7000 Nikon for fast shoots and nighttime shooting that still sucks for me still.

The angle of the roof looks really good. I guess we never got a western facade in the renders so it will be interesting to see if there's a an angle facing that direction too! All-in-all its looking good. Adds a lot to the area.

The angle of the roof looks really good. I guess we never got a western facade in the renders so it will be interesting to see if there's a an angle facing that direction too! All-in-all its looking good. Adds a lot to the area.
There is. In fact you can see it in the photos. It is on the north end instead, and doesn't go as high.

umfWRX1.jpg

Well then u told me! If im a nerd nerd because I know what a rollar coaster looks like. So be it!
Auras crown is turning out quite nice back to topic.

Last edited:
That is one wicked shot! Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not that picky in design, but ofcourse I could tell what's bad and what's good looking..and this tower is not bad looking. Although the lower section could of been better executed, it makes a nice little contrast to the upper section (which is the crown, and the best part of the tower). When the tower is complete, I think I will like it even more. I just have one little question.. Will the rooftop be filled? Or will it just have glass panels on its sides... Sorta like the "fins" of Shangri-La and Four Seasons

Everything above the concrete is a big fin/parapet. So it won't be enclosed

Back