8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ddale8 10m
I genuinely hope this is the end of people believing Ford-conspiracy peddlers with consistently bad information.

So. When can we expect news of Rob stepping down as mayor and pulling out of the council race, like any sensible person would do?

He'll be two chemo cycles in by October 27 on the basis that they are 3 days treatment plus 18 days rest. No doubt the timing will work so he can drag his carcass round ward 2 in the days right before the election.

It has been made quite clear that RoFo has an uphill battle to climb. I truly would not wish this diagnosis on anyone. That being said, he is not the first person to be suffering thusly, nor will he be the last. He is Mayor in Name Only and, therefore, his present or future health does not and would not affect any Torontonian apart from his family and close friends. The media needs to step back and take a close look at how they are governing themselves. Rob Ford and his brother need to smarten up and get their priorities sorted out. There is no necessity for a Ford to be on any ballot in this election. Toronto muddled through before them and will muddle through after their departure. Doug has a very slim chance of becoming Mayor. Their behavior these past few years has been appalling and it's time to stop the sideshow. The entertainment value they have provided has been amusingly diverting, but I believe the time has come to put away the toys and let the grown-ups get back to business.

So. When can we expect news of Rob stepping down as mayor and pulling out of the council race, like any sensible person would do?

He'll be two chemo cycles in by October 27 on the basis that they are 3 days treatment plus 18 days rest. No doubt the timing will work so he can drag his carcass round ward 2 in the days right before the election.

I wonder what chemo agents will he be on.

AoD

It's not like he has to campaign anyway, so he won't pull out.

Is Daniel referring to Wormington or Metroman or both?

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 9m
I genuinely hope this is the end of people believing Ford-conspiracy peddlers with consistently bad information.

I think people in general and I really don't understand why this seems to be bothering him so much. When Ford lied about him he received a lot of support. The other day he made mention about people being uncharitable and yesterday he asked people not to make conspiracy theories for the next day.

When can we expect news of Rob stepping down as mayor and pulling out of the council race, like any sensible person would do?

If he does, he can kiss his family's extended health care, dental coverage, $500,000 optional life insurance policy, Long Term Disability, and pension survivor benefits goodbye. And the salary that goes along with it.

As well as the hundred bucks to get his name on the Ward 2 ticket.

Last edited:
Their corporate handlers already tried to distance themselves from her when she tried to accuse Obama of being a secret Muslim. So in short, yeah, they need the attention.

Even if weight is not directly related to this specific cancer, considering how rare it is, I can see potentially numerous links to it and elements of Ford's lifestyle. For example, regular consumption of methyl based drugs while also maintaining a poor body weight and unhealthy lifestyle could be found to increase the chances of developing this kind of cancer. Of course, there are few enough 300lbs cokeheads out there to research said link.

Which means that Worrmington isn't going anywhere.

It's not like he has to campaign anyway, so he won't pull out.

Nope, he will probably win and hardly do any work as a councillor.

Councillor Ron Moeser was away quite a bit to deal with his health issue. I don't recall anyone saying he should resign. Rob probably thinks if Moeser can do it, why can't he? Mammoliti was also quite absent due to his brain thing.

Now I'm thinking DoFo and/or MiFo really are plotting a Ford political dynasty and would want to maintain control of Rob's kids until they too can enter the political arena, in 12-15 years' time. Cllr Stephanie Ford. Cllr Douglas Ford the younger (Doug Ford III? Doug Jr Jr?).

Presumably there is a reason Doug has not encouraged his daughters to go into politics.
-
Erm, take a look at this story in Babylon newspaper from last Friday..

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news...d_family_is_building_a_political_dynasty.html

Krista Ford for Councillor? Well connected to the police, I suppose.

Question: is there such a thing as gay lingerie football? If so, what's the gear like?

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 9m

Keep hoping Daniel, there are lots of conspiracy fans on UT that disregard facts,

1. Some believe Deco Labels is a front for Mob activity.

2. Some believe Krackskandalburgermeister is involved in Anthony Smith's murder.

3. Some believe Tug Ford's Florida and Chicago operations are fronts to a larger clandestine drug running scheme.

4. Some believe the MINO is a drug addict/alcoholic that has very little self control.

I'm a conspiracist of the latter option.

Last edited:
Towhey on the phone to Evan Solomon is of the opinion that Rob will win Ward 2 from his hospital bed without setting foot in the ward.

Well let's see about that, shall we.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 9m

Sorry to say but the star effed this one up as bad as any yellow rag. Piss poor journalism all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back