News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close friend who is an oncologist says given the information released thus far, he believes the cancers has metastasized and this is full blown stage IV. He summed it up thusly: "this dude's days are numbered."

I thought Dr Cohen had said it hadn't metastasized?

I won't click on any links by Warmington or Levy.

I am very much looking forward to tomorrow's ITO and hope it isn't disappointing.

Wheeee ITO!!! I wonder if Kathy confirmed Doug's hash dealing past??

(Obviously I'm hoping for more, but it seemed plausible that the cops would have asked the sister if the G&M report was true)

Interesting list. Hmm, and I think they've all had substance abuse issues - at least in the past. Not so sure about Warmington though to be honest ...

Joe's up there, man. The entire point of a media is to do the exact opposite of what he's doing.

And I don't know if Diane has had any substance abuse issues, has she? I mean, sure, every single kid she birthed and raised is a messed-up drug addict and/or dealer known to police but she's clean, as far as I know.

https://twitter.com/macleodlisa/status/512395497513189376

@MacLeodLisa: A great experience to canvass with John @Nunziata and his sister Frances @Nunziata2010. Combined electoral success of 45 yrs in Toronto!

If Lisa MACLEOD is supporting Ford apologists John & Frances Nunziata Toronto may be in trouble.

I say she is just trying to poach a bit of Ford Nation. She'd eat Doug's lunch and leave him crying on the curb.

Last edited:
TOP FIVE WORST PEOPLE IN TORONTO:

1) Diane Ford
2) Doug Ford
3) Joe Warmington
4) Rob Ford
5) Sue-Anne Levy

Interesting list. Hmm, and I think they've all had substance abuse issues - at least in the past. Not so sure about Warmington though to be honest ...

I think nfitz meant not sure about Warmington and substance abuse, not not sure about his place in the Hall of Infamy.

n

Close friend who is an oncologist says given the information released thus far, he believes the cancers has metastasized and this is full blown stage IV. He summed it up thusly: "this dude's days are numbered."

Of course, he left room for the possibility that details haven't been communicated properly (he openly scoffed at the thought that lifestyle has no impact on Ford's cancer), but overall he said if the facts presented are indeed the facts, then it looks pretty grim.

Curious to know what led your friend to that conclusion. Did they mention any specifics? (e.g., type of cancer? size of tumour? chemo before surgery?)

Warmington
"Doug Ford's goal is to beat John Tory"

I'm calling it - ZERO SUM - If Doug is behind nearing election day he will pledge Ford Nation to vote Chow "because she has been classy" (and to screw Tory) BUT to also set up the 2018 campaign against the "Liberal Left" - if that can possibly happen.

(Obviously I'm hoping for more, but it seemed plausible that the cops would have asked the sister if the G&M report was true)

What time you think we will get to read it?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/cancer-stricken-toronto-mayor-rob-ford-i-will-beat-n206561

NBC did what the Toronto media are afraid to do and called that audio recording a campaign ad.

"Ford planned to run for re-election even though he admitted to smoking crack and other misdeeds, but he withdrew after being hospitalized and asked his brother, Doug, to run instead. His recorded message included what amounted to a campaign ad for the younger Ford."

That is awesome! I am sure they will read this in Chicago - where "Doug Jr." is now "Little Brother". AWESOME!!!!

Why would they ask Kathy about Doug's hash biz from the *80s? I don't see how that's relevant to Brazen II. On the other hand, it would be pretty funny if they and she confirmed it, if only to see the look on Doug's face.

Last edited:
Why would the ask Kathy about Doug's hash biz from the *80s? I don't see how that's relevant to Brazen II. On the other hand, it would be pretty funny if they and she confirmed it, if only to see the look on Doug's face.

I have dealt with scorched earth sibling relationships - everything is off the table when it comes to disclosure - meaning there is no negotiations....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back