8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
TabathaSouthey 8:28pm via TweetDeck
Not saying I want Ari Goldkind to be mayor, but I’d support a Kickstarter to fund Ari following Doug Ford around to bug Doug. It’s his gift.

TabathaSouthey 8:28pm via TweetDeck
Not saying I want Ari Goldkind to be mayor, but I’d support a Kickstarter to fund Ari following Doug Ford around to bug Doug. It’s his gift.

Like garlic to a vampire.

Worth pointing out that Ari entered this campaign long before Doug did.

Just for fun,

Type "Doug Fjord has" into Google. ;)

Last edited:
I wonder if Ari would be invited to the main televised debates despite being considered a "fringe" candidate by many people.

I wonder if Ari would be invited to the main televised debates despite being considered a "fringe" candidate by many people.

I like Ari, but I doubt it. It's coming down to the crunch now. I hope they invite him, but then Doug will be a no show. On second thought.... ;)

Last edited:
^^ By the way, regarding that attitude to try to pull votes from the centre by hiding your more extreme tendencies; the left has really excoriated Chow for doing this: "Olivia, why don't you proudly scream your NDP roots from the rooftops!?!". I don't know, I thought she was smart to try to appear more to the centre. Why does she have to preach to the converted? I wouldn't want my candidate of choice to do anything too sleazy to get elected, but I don't think they have to be pure as the driven snow, either.

"Why does she have to preach to the converted?"

So they'll vote for her.

The first rule of political success: always secure your base first. Once you've done that, especially in a long campaign like a mayoral election, you can drift further afield to pick up more voters. But you will never win if you start by abandoning your voters to appeal to a broader demographic. This is especially true of progressive/left leaning voters in Ontario who vote for their candidate even when they know they won't win or hold the reigns of power. They're loyal only as long as the candidate represents their views.

Olivia didn't do that. Andrea Horvath didn't do that. Tim Hudak didn't do it either, with his hard turn to the right.

OTOH, Rob/Doug did secure their base. That's why Doug can now afford to make promises about Pride, the DRL and child care spaces without worrying about Ford Nation's support. Same with Tory - he came out on the right and is now stretching himself well into the centre with his endless stream of Liberal MPP endorsements.

[video=youtube_share;BZ1QD_ztGd0]http://youtu.be/BZ1QD_ztGd0[/video]

Watch the "honorable mentions" part.

How the hell do people get away with posting pictures of others when they obviously do not want any part of this Ford bullshit that is going on. so not fair to her and her kids..

Frenchie McFarlane @comedyproshop
#topoli Doug outside Ford Maple Leaf Square w Leaf fans(15-20 yr olds) Telling them his Ford Family donated this Square! Not *&^% true Doug!

Lies!

Funny what personality.. Lisa was instrumental in getting Randy off of drugs only to have him to turn to alcohol addiction.. she was very smart in leaving. she was looking at the big picture and giving her kids a chance in a normal life away from all this..

This has been in court for 5 years for her son, the ass Randy keeps postponing court because he thinks he is above the law and is wasting tax payers money . All this money spend on court could be use for the Children how stupid is he.

Reminds me of those confrontational Public Enemy (who were/are great) promo shots from the late 80s-early 90s where Chuck D was surrounded by a faux militia. Looks like Dpug's got some S1Ws. In that happy-snap anyway. Now all we need is Graeme McEachern to jump out with a school-wall sized clock on a chain and yell "Boyeeee".

And apropos of nowt, the correlation of dealing dope and success in business.

Lisa made a very good decision to walk away from the Ford family. the kids have a chance for a normal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back