News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between anglicizing a name in the New World and being an "Orthodox Jew" from Yiddish-speaking, traditional Eastern Europe and converting to the church that endorsed pogroms.

Whatever their names were in the Old World, "Karla Ford’s maternal grandparents did not identify as Jews when they arrived in Canada, or later when they married on Canadian soil."

Last edited:
I think he's officially the Communications Director, same as he had been for Rob. But that does bring up a good question, who is Doug's Camping Manager?

Dougie is Dougie's camping manager, Dougie was Robbie's camping manager so I assume Dougie, like certain other "officers" in Robbie's mayoral camping, and that Dougie's platform is just Robbie's in disguise, that Dougie is still the camping manager.

(need a breath after that)

Which to me somewhat leads to... anyone who defends themselves has an idiot for a client.

There's a list on the govenrment's web site of every judge in the system and, particularly if you narrow down to Toronto, there aren't THAT many possibilities. If it's true, I suspect people in the know (e.g. lawyers, court reporters) would be aware of rumours...

I'm "in the know". And have never heard a single rumor about a judge smoking crack.

There's a list on the govenrment's web site of every judge in the system and, particularly if you narrow down to Toronto, there aren't THAT many possibilities. If it's true, I suspect people in the know (e.g. lawyers, court reporters) would be aware of rumours...

I just did a quick look to see any connections between a female judge and the Fords. The judge who sentenced Ennio Stirpe was Michelle Fuerst. I'm not suggesting there's a connection just pointing out that's as far as I got.

http://www.ontariocourts.ca/scj/judges/current/judges/#Judges_of_the_Toronto_Region
Female Judges of the Toronto Region

The Honourable Alison Harvison Young
The Honourable Andra Pollak
The Honourable Anne M. Molloy
The Honourable Barbara A. Conway
The Honourable Beth A. Allen
The Honourable Bonnie L. Croll
The Honourable Carole J. Brown
The Honourable Carolyn J. Horkins
The Honourable Darla A. Wilson
The Honourable E. Eva Frank
The Honourable Elizabeth M. Stewart
The Honourable Faye E. McWatt
The Honourable Frances P. Kiteley
The Honourable Gertrude F. Speigel
The Honourable Harriet E. Sachs
The Honourable Jane E. Kelly
The Honourable Janet Wilson
The Honourable Julie A. Thorburn
The Honourable Katherine B. Corrick
The Honourable Katherine E. Swinton
The Honourable Lois B. Roberts
The Honourable Mary A. Sanderson
The Honourable Maureen D. Forestell
The Honourable Nancy J. Spies
The Honourable Nancy L. Backhouse
The Honourable Nola E. Garton
The Honourable Ruth E. Mesbur
The Honourable Sandra Chapnik
The Honourable Susan G. Himel
The Honourable Susanne R. Goodman
The Honourable Suzanne M. Stevenson
The Honourable Tamarin M. Dunnet
The Honourable Victoria R. Chiappetta
The Honourable Wailan Low
The Honourable Wendy M. Matheson

Last edited:
Dougie is Dougie's camping manager, Dougie was Robbie's camping manager so I assume Dougie, like certain other "officers" in Robbie's mayoral camping, and that Dougie's platform is just Robbie's in disguise, that Dougie is still the camping manager.

(need a breath after that)

Which to me somewhat leads to... anyone who defends themselves has an idiot for a client.

rob ford 07 this.jpg

Attachments

• rob ford 07 this.jpg
    rob ford 07 this.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 722
Out of that list of female judges, which would be considered "prominent" and "respected", as MetroMan described in previous posts.

Also, if a judge is involved in the Project Brazen II investigation, could that explain why there hasn't been much action on that front? It's being stalled by the justice system?

Last edited:
I wish my memory was better, I seem to recall that a judge was mentioned way back, even before MM. There was a prominent sports person (which I had hoped was Don Cherry), and IIRC a judge. Anyone help out here?

I think you may be referring to the original Gawker article that broke the story of the first video. I remember reading the list of those involved in the scene and distinctly recall the mention of "a prominent television hockey analyst" or a similar term. I'm a big hockey fan and most of the analysts drive me crazy and I've thought back to reading that line many times. I've spent considerable time trying to determine who it might be. I considered Cherry - he's crazy enough & has Ford ties but he's just too old to party that hard & lives in Kingston.

After consideration of all possible candidates (and this is just my personal opinion), I arrived at the conclusion that the analyst in question is likely Glen Healy. Terrible analyst, lives in the city, doesn't seem to travel that much, lots of time on his hands. That's where I'd place my bets.

So, in summary, it was the first Gawker article, I believe.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 1m1 minute ago
Paikin challenges Ford on the 98 per cent claim. "How do you come to that?"
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 38s38 seconds ago
Paikin quoting promises Ford administration made that they have not completed.
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 29s30 seconds ago
Ford says he has to stop Paikin. "You're being disingenuous," Ford says.

This is the TVO debate being taped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back