News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ontario Court of Justice - the Criminal Division is what I still think of as the Provincial Court (Criminal Division) (I'm getting old....). This list is not limited to that Division; it includes the Family Law Division, which is more heavily populated with female judges.

The Honourable Justice Sandra Bacchus
The Honourable Justice Feroza Bhabha
The Honourable Justice Miriam Bloomenfeld
The Honourable Justice Carol Brewer
The Honourable Justice Beverly A. Brown
The Honourable Justice Kathleen J. Caldwell
The Honourable Justice Leslie A. P. Chapin
The Honourable Justice Marion L. Cohen
The Honourable Justice Carole Curtis
The Honourable Justice S. Gail Dobney
The Honourable Justice Lucia Favret
The Honourable Justice Mara B. Greene
The Honourable Justice Donna G. Hackett
The Honourable Justice Mary L. Hogan
The Honourable Justice Carolyn J. Jones
The Honourable Justice Penny J. Jones
The Honourable Justice Heather L. Katarynych
The Honourable Justice Ramez Khawly
The Honourable Justice Sally E. Marin
The Honourable Justice Heather A. McArthur
The Honourable Justice Cathy Mocha
The Honourable Justice Katrina Mulligan
The Honourable Justice Ellen B. Murray
The Honourable Justice Petra E. Newton
The Honourable Justice Diane I. Oleskiw
The Honourable Justice Debra A. W. Paulseth
The Honourable Justice Leslie C. Pringle
The Honourable Justice Sheila Ray
The Honourable Justice Rebecca Rutherford
The Honourable Justice S. Rebecca Shamai
The Honourable Justice Geraldine N. Sparrow
The Honourable Justice Andrea Tuck-Jackson
The Honourable Justice Geraldine Waldmant
The Honourable Justice Fern M. Weinper
The Honourable Justice Mavin Wong

The most fascinating aspect of the new Vice story is showing just how much Slob got off on play-acting like he was Marlon Brando in the Godfather. So all those people he supposedly "helped" were definitely expected to return the favor in some fashion, and that's to say nothing of the personal ego gratification Rofo obviously enjoyed in playing "the Big Shot," the one everyone in the neighborhood had to pay homage to if they wanted anything.

This. Even putting aside the crack pipe, the DUIs, sexism and racism, assault. Rob's voting against programs and funding for things like community centres, makes perfect sense. In the scumbag sense and Godfather model of politics that is. Personally I draw the line at criticizing the Ford spouse and children if they're not running for public office. But Rob, Thug, and Mikey are running for public seat, and the fact that this sideshow is still going on is mind boggling. This is Toronto, Canada, 2014. Not some fiefdom or backwater barony fer christs sake.

??? I get 39 Denison Avenue as an infill semi across from the Alexandra Park Co-op. Anyway - residential neighbourhood, mostly with the exception of the big bakery across the street (George Lawrence Bakery as seen in 1913 and 1924 Goad's. I wonder where the nearest SA citadel was at that time. Looks like that (now) Polish church was previously West Presbyterian Church.

http://peoplemaps.esri.com/toronto/

My mistake - was going the wrong way in Streetview.

I'm curious as to how Farah knows that the person in the second video is a judge. Why didn't Vice ask him how he knew her occupation? Did one of them recognize her from a previous court appearance they had made that she presided over? (if so, maybe that's how we can find her identity). Or did she disclose this herself? or did they ask her? So many questions.

Or maybe this mysterious person is someone who works in the justice/law field and over time and through multiple people "a judge or some shit" developed into "judge".

Last edited:
Really, really, REALLY could have done without photos of RoFo in his boxers.

Those pics are truly over-the-top drama and suffering. I get that that's the reality, but at that level it should be a private reality - and for god's sake, Worms ain't no Degas.

I'm shocked and appalled by those photos published in the Sun of the Mayor of Toronto with all those tubes running in and out him.

My wife would never allow ghouls to see me like that.

What the Hell happened to this city in the last four years?

Please respect the mayor's privacy? What a joke.

Last edited:
Hey now, absurd tangents are a necessary part of a health lifestyle (even more than 100% protein sawdust LeanQueen energy bars).

ETA: Also a good band name.

This. Even putting aside the crack pipe, the DUIs, sexism and racism, assault. Rob's voting against programs and funding for things like community centres, makes perfect sense. In the scumbag sense and Godfather model of politics that is. Personally I draw the line at criticizing the Ford spouse and children if they're not running for public office. But Rob, Thug, and Mikey are running for public seat, and the fact that this sideshow is still going on is mind boggling. This is Toronto, Canada, 2014. Not some fiefdom or backwater barony fer christs sake.

A lot of Farah's commentary rang true for me. The Fords want to keep the 'common folk' poor and grateful. In turn, the Fords of the Manor demand undying fealty. Increasingly it feels like medieval Europe. Plow your furlong, serf, and I'll give you a ham on Boxing Day.

I'm shocked and appalled by those photos published in the Sun of the Mayor of Toronto with all those tubes running in and out him.

My wife would never allow ghouls to see me like that.

What the Hell happened to this city in the last four years?
You mean the city that had pole dancing in the council chambers? The Star has a piece about the slurs that Ford likes to use to describe folks:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/03/29/pole-dance-show-put-on-at-toronto-city-hall
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...the_microscope_who_still_talks_like_that.html

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that "disingenuous" is like the one big word Doug Ford decided to learn one day and he just deploys it whether it makes sense or not. Like, he mostly uses it the correct way (i.e. a nice way of saying, "You're a liar!") but then he starts using to just mean, "I think you're being mean," like when he said Galloway's interview was disingenuous. His inability to come up with a second five-syllable word, or to use this one even slightly less often, I'll confess, makes me titter.

It's like he almost understands that he can use it to avoid flat-out saying that someone is wrong/lying and it'll mean that what he says might not get examined for truth in return.

Ontario Court of Justice - the Criminal Division is what I still think of as the Provincial Court (Criminal Division) (I'm getting old....). This list is not limited to that Division; it includes the Family Law Division, which is more heavily populated with female judges.

The Honourable Justice Sandra Bacchus
The Honourable Justice Feroza Bhabha

...(condensed list for viewing pleasure)

The Honourable Justice Fern M. Weinper
The Honourable Justice Mavin Wong

Working from the bottom up there isn't much news on most of them.

The most controversial thing I could find was this Star article in reference to a judicial complaint against Justice Debra A. W. Paulseth over the death of a child, at the hands of someone whom she placed them in the care of.

Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 3.10.34 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 3.10.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 3.10.34 PM.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,102
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back