Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,911
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    999.4 KB · Views: 1,910
You should take those Christmas lights down :D

I could never figure out when I saw Christmas lights on someone's place in the spring if they were just late in taking them down from the last Xmas, or just super early for the coming Xmas. If they are still up by August, is there any real reason to take them down lol :p

I'm not sure if i missed it but have they announced the retail/commercial for this location yet? Is it unusual if it hasn't been announced at this stage?

Starting to stand out from the Gardiner now. Taken last Friday.

Screen Shot 2015-03-28 at 2.56.53 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-28 at 2.56.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-28 at 2.56.53 PM.png
    584.9 KB · Views: 1,416
I'm not sure if i missed it but have they announced the retail/commercial for this location yet? Is it unusual if it hasn't been announced at this stage?

No, it is not unusual to have not announced retail at this stage. It's still a year and a half before any stores are scheduled to open, so most companies are only going to want to declare they are set to open when they can keep the anticipation growing. It would be very expensive to maintain the momentum for any retailer opening in the Fall of 2016 for more than a few months… so I would expect we will hear about the new retailers there in the Spring or Summer of 2016.

can't rule out the fact that they have yet to sign their anchor tenant.
3-6 mths back, GG was quoted on a article lamenting how retailers while seeking urban downtown locations still expect/demand the number of parking spots available in the suburbs.
Didn't sound like they managed to convince retailers of they choice to sign on.

From my walk on the Leslie spit this morning

SzJlbCS.jpg

Back