Sales office opening soon - beside the excellent Descendant Pizza - which you should all try.

20180912_192047.jpg

If council supports the application why did the developer appeal? Won't it just make things take longer?
This was appealed by the developer after the City failed to make a decision within the time frame required by legislation. Fieldgate, and many other developers, wanted to make sure that their proposal would be considered under the rules that govern OMB hearings and not LPAT ones, so just in case the City objected to it, they elected to appeal before (what became) the April deadline to keep it under OMB.

Yay! This is near my place it will greatly improve this stretch of Queen E. On a side note I’m wondering what’s going on with Post Loft Condos just west of this property?

In recent years I only frequent that Beer Store to return my empties. Wonder where I'm going to be doing that after they close it down - and knock it down. On the whole however I welcome what's happening in the east end. The new sense of scale along this strip has been quite lovely to witness.

Back