DavidCapizzano

Member Bio
Reaction score
11 storey condo coming to north Hamilton, immediately beside the new West Harbour Go Station. Architect is KNYMH

jzpbl2T.jpg

Source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...-building-proposes-2-condo-projects-1.3819141

New 11-storey condo coming to McNab Street. More to follow.

Has anyone heard anything on this development? A sign went up advertising it, and I saw a ton of ads for it, but it has seemingly disappeared from being advertised.

Is this project cancelled or just delaying due to lack of interest?

I have heard West Harbour might be getting 30 minute service sooner than later and so I would see this property being a high value development site. Though again, perhaps waiting for reduced parking minimums seeing as that is potentially on the horizon.

Has anyone heard anything on this development? A sign went up advertising it, and I saw a ton of ads for it, but it has seemingly disappeared from being advertised.

Is this project cancelled or just delaying due to lack of interest?

I have heard West Harbour might be getting 30 minute service sooner than later and so I would see this property being a high value development site. Though again, perhaps waiting for reduced parking minimums seeing as that is potentially on the horizon.
I haven't heard or seen anything either, so this is pure speculation, but maybe it's the opposite side of what you mentioned - they could be working on a resubmission to add height/floors.

I haven't heard or seen anything either, so this is pure speculation, but maybe it's the opposite side of what you mentioned - they could be working on a resubmission to add height/floors.
This has already gone through an LPAT hearing so I wouldn't have expected another submission with additional height which would likely see another LPAT case.

Back