Bjays92

Member Bio
Reaction score
Another very nice kitchener proposal at 20 queen st n.

_20_queenn.jpg
gXQfwu9.jpg

Site as it currently stands:

download (10).jpeg

Would this be the tallest building in K-W?

Edit: nevermind, just saw the 30 Francis thread.

Would this be the tallest building in K-W?

Edit: nevermind, just saw the 30 Francis thread.
Lots of tall buildings going up in K-W the current tallest is dtk which just topped out at 39s 127m I believe (I'll make a thread for that later) tallest approved is at station park and it's a mix of office and condo that will pass the 150m mark I'm pretty sure.

Lots of buildings proposed or under construction in the mid 30's range now. I can think of at least a half dozen probably nearly a dozen

Little more info on this project. Currently looks like they're just going for facadism. Would definitely like to see as much of the interior as possible saved here as well.

Recently made a graphic to show the arising skyline from the Victoria Park green, will make for a lovely urban backdrop all year around. Crazy how none of the tallest towers existed less than a year ago.

Incase you can't tell which buildings I added after the fact: Young Condos (U/C) and 20 Queen (Proposed). The design for 20 Queen here is just placeholder, as I wanted it to look realistic.

victoria park.jpg

What's wrong with naming a Condo after a CBC Radio arts show formerly hosted by Jian Gomeshi? Just askin?

;)

Back