Ceramic frit in no way feels like cheapening. Will it be better or worse? Who knows but this is not being value engineered at the moment
That's why I was dare saying, for right or wrong. However, if you say it's not that, then I'll wait to see what it looks like when this building is concluded before I pass further judgement then. :)

The sky was looking beautiful this evening.

IMG_3343.jpeg

i agree. it might beat The One or atleast both might TO at the same time if we are lucky.

Now the real question is if this beats One Bloor to completion or not. I used to think it wouldn't, but increasingly I'm thinking it might..
It's not even a question. This will pass The One in height within a year, if not by the end of the year. Ok, the last might be a stretch but Pinnacle is no slouch when it comes to construction timelines. Phase Two underground has a much smaller footprint than Phase One, and that hit ground level in just a few months. The Phase Two underground construction won't have any ramps either as they were all built in Phase One that should make it a bit quicker as well.

Back