someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for real estate discussion about The Rosedale on Bloor

Did anyone purchase this condo unit?? I haven't heard any update from the builder since I signed the agreement of sale in 2015.

I have an opportunity to purchase a 1 BR in the $400s. I'm not familiar with downtown Toronto, but is this a good area to live in? I want to make sure it's not considered a "ghetto" neighbourhood. Also, from an investment point of view, is this a good one? Is having a hotel part of the residence a good thing? The biggest selling point for me is the close proximity to the DVP.
I don't get it. Studio unit is already over 500's. 1BR in the $400's??? You can check on Realtor.ca. There are 4 units on sale now. I guess those are an assignment sale.

Last edited:
Wonderful! I think its fortunate that they delayed from original occupancy allowing evaluations to further increase
Yes it is. Also I remember that the first phase of sale wasn't sold fast enough so the builder did a 10% discount when they put on the second phase of sale in 2015.

I am told my occupancy date is January 5th - so it's the home stretch for sure. Can't believe the day is almost here!

Reactions: AHK
I am told my occupancy date is January 5th - so it's the home stretch for sure. Can't believe the day is almost here!
Thanks! My unit is at 12th floor and the occupant date is Dec 1 (PDI is done), but I just received a notification of unavoidable delay from the vendor due to strike, etc., not sure what's next update is. May I know which floor of your unit and is that occupancy date of Jan 5th is firmed up? Thanks!

Back