News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Walked passed the Porch this morning and they filled the planters with mums and it looks great! Can't wait for this one to open!
I poked my head in there about a week ago and the interior looks amazing, I never realised theres a full size tree in there with a skylight above it

I poked my head in there about a week ago and the interior looks amazing, I never realised theres a full size tree in there with a skylight above it
I think they posted on their Instagram that the trees are originally from Wurst before the renovations for South Block. Glad they found a new home here at Porch!

Beer hall on its way to the podium of Edison. They have a fairly considerable, sw facing patio space there too, with sun exposure into the evening year-round. I could see this being a hit.

7F671331-B7CE-4A5D-85E6-4B6D0B3D5310.jpeg

Oh and also, Porch is now open. Looks very nice.

D8FE2345-3BCE-4D58-9E0C-C0E1C078E449.jpeg

354EEE50-09F5-419A-ADB8-AF7EA77D30E1.jpeg

12D83C08-6BE4-4606-8D3C-EA71DFAFAD38.jpeg

Lonely mouth bar is about to open where Ox Bar de tapas used to be. They are part of the Concorde group and this protect will be modern Japanese food and sake/cocktail bar.
National, Bridgette, Model Milk and others are part of Concorde group so I’m looking forward to this new project
8C9EBA96-DA0C-4219-918C-5F614BD0893A.png

Well, Without Papers pizza in Inglewood is now without even more papers: [source]
1633648646323.png

The same bozos own the multiple POW pizza locations, by the way. I'm saddened because I have a sentimental attachment to Without Papers, but I'm not going to eat at a restaurant that willingly refuses to follow health regulations.

Anybody know of any bar/pub patios that are still open this late in the season? Preferably in the NW, but not critical. Thanks in advance.

On a somewhat related note. This past year I've been tipping restaurant staff higher than I usually do, as it's been a tough go for them during covid, but has been especially tough lately with the vaccine passports.

Twice in the last couple of weeks I've seen anti-vaxxers give staff a hard time about having to produce a vaccine passport. It's not a high enough paying job to put up with jerks like that.

Back