1637083060434.png

1637083087132.png

1637083121470.png

1637083144461.png

Stats:

456 residential units,
94 parking spots
(13.26FSI)

Nice earthy colour choices on the precast...but I suspect the window wall choices will suck the soul right out of that...

Also note to developers: While grey can be used as a neutral colour, it's all about context in using it. Therefore, using because it's hold the cheapest value for your project is not one of those appropriate contexts. At all.

G+C! And that brick will be the garbage panels that you can find up the street at Sherbourne and Wellesley. Look at all those waist height mullions. :mad:

I love that they did their coloured elevations using what might be the greatest seamless image file of the cheapest, ugliest brown brick from the early 1980s their interns could find.
G&C needs to get some discerning eyes onto their team STAT.

I love that they did their coloured elevations using what might be the greatest seamless image file of the cheapest, ugliest brown brick from the early 1980s their interns could find.
G&C needs to get some discerning eyes onto their team STAT.

They need to dissolve the firm.

I wouldn't let them do a garden shed.

Time to find another line of work for people who accept the lowest common denominator client and don't put up any effort even within the means of a meagre budget.

The funny thing is, this would look infinitely better if they just got rid of the two tone and kept it the brown brick(?) facade all the way up.

Across the street from the 405 SHERBOURNE site for Housing Now that our volunteers had to fight to get up to 25 Storeys... (started at 22) ... wish that I had this 39-Storey example across the street 12-months ago...

410 Sherbourne Street - Community Consultation Meeting​

Thursday, Apr 28 2022 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Agenda​

Join us for a Community Consultation Meeting about 410 Sherbourne Street to learn more about the proposal, to ask questions and to share your comments.

Back