I pressume since this floor isn't a concrete and rebar filled swimming pool, this floor will be completed in short order. The walls are still looking bunker thick though, so getting to the next floor maybe sometime again, I suspect.
lol. I wouldn't count on it. I think the Great Pyramids were built in less time than this building. By my calculations they'll have the next floor complete sometime around the end of 2022. The building will be done in celebration of Canada's next centennial and ready just in time for renovations to start :p

lol. I wouldn't count on it. I think the Great Pyramids were built in less time than this building. By my calculations they'll have the next floor complete sometime around the end of 2022. The building will be done in celebration of Canada's next centennial and ready just in time for renovations to start :p
I'd rather go by observation and industry knowledge than opinions though.

...or do I see any value in comparison to some archaeological structures where none of us where yet around when they where built. Nor where they likely built using today's methods and materials. #applesandoranges

I'd rather go by observation and industry knowledge than opinions though.

...or do I see any value in comparison to some archaeological structures where none of us where yet around when they where built. Nor where they likely built using today's methods and materials. #applesandoranges
... 😮‍💨 sigh. It was a joke.

November 18, 2021

IMG_20211118_100231249_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211118_100253191_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211118_100523991_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211118_100605650_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211118_100751505_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211118_100840963.jpg

I was down there today, and there was a lot going on. They were piling those yellow things (just of above and to the left of the M on this pic) onto a flat bed. Not sure what that was.
From what I can tell from Riseth's pictures, they're used to provide reinforcement to the blue slab support poles; I guess to keep them from bending under the weight.

Back