Which of the four finalist design teams' concept do you prefer?

• Moriyama & Teshima Architects + Acton Ostry Architects

• Patkau Architects + MJMA

• Provencher Roy + Turner Fleischer

• Shigeru Ban + Brook McIlroy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Building Permit Application is under review:

1617738812943.png

Shoring Permit has been on someone's desk since Sept '20:

1617738873334.png

The Drain/Site Service Permit was actually refused last November:

1617738937326.png

Does anybody know what the construction project going on in the street in front of this build is all about? It seems like it has been going on for a very long time.

The official groundbreaking ceremony and an announcement of a large donation (and potentially a new name for the building) will be made on December 14 at 10:30 AM.
Nooo, I love “The Arbour”. I loathe this practise of having to rename buildings every four years for branding purposes. The only name I would accept is “The Galen Weston Stolen Bread Money Treehouse” or maybe “The Right-Click-Save NFT Educational Centre”.

If we end up with some truly obnoxious rich person I propose we just call it “Wood” to underline the egotistical nature of this practise. “Hey everyone, let’s meet over at Kevin O’Leary’s Wood”

Fine- a wing, a foyer, not the whole building.

Nooo, I love “The Arbour”. I loathe this practise of having to rename buildings every four years for branding purposes.
You never know, maybe someone with the last name "Arbour" will be making the donation. Then everything will be just fine! 😄

You never know, maybe someone with the last name "Arbour" will be making the donation. Then everything will be just fine! 😄
For a moment there I got excited because I thought maybe the grown up from Stranger Things/Black Widow would get it named after him. Then I remembered his name has an H on it and he already sponsors the west end of Queens Quay.

For a moment there I got excited because I thought maybe the grown up from Stranger Things/Black Widow would get it named after him. Then I remembered his name has an H on it and he already sponsors the west end of Queens Quay.
"The So & So Arbour" wood...I mean, would suffice here. Shortened to "The Arbour". <3

Back