News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
Toronto clothing brand, Get Fresh Company, will be closing their store at 498 Queen Street West (near Portland St) to focus their business online and through pop-up events.

Mexican bakery, Puff Pastes, are closing their original location on St. Clair West, about a couple blocks west of Caledonia. They recently opened a new location at 852 King St W near Niagara Street.

"Marlene's Just Babies" in the Dupont & Christie area, have announced they're closing around Spring of 2022 after being in business since 1974.

The Lucky Penny General Store and Cafe on Shaw Street (one block north of Queen West) will be closing towards the end of the year, after 8 years in business. A new coffee shop is expected to open in its place in February 2022.

The Lucky Penny General Store and Cafe on Shaw Street (one block north of Queen West) will be closing towards the end of the year, after 8 years in business. A new coffee shop is expected to open in its place in February 2022.

I've been meaning to check this place out.....it's not my hood, by I've been aware of it for the last few years...........

Best get around to it, it would seem!

Gentlemen, I officially declare the pandemic over - on Friday a lineup appeared outside of Sansotei Ramen at Dundas and Chestnut for the first time in 2 years. All the other restaurants in the area were also packed…

Gentlemen, I officially declare the pandemic over - on Friday a lineup appeared outside of Sansotei Ramen at Dundas and Chestnut for the first time in 2 years. All the other restaurants in the area were also packed…

Very positive that despite less workers and students in the area for the past couple years, most of the restaurants along Dundas between Bay and University have remained largely intact.

Aveda Institute & Academy Salon on King East, just east of Church Street will be closing at the end of June 2022, after around 16 years at that location:

Artistic Glass, on Dundas W just west of Howard Park (near the northern tip of Roncy), is closing after about 50 years in business:

Bakery Garden Cafe are opening at the NW corner of Bathurst & St. Clair W, at the base of the condo building in the unit where Starbucks used to be.

Henry's relocating their flagship downtown store:

From the above:

1641532561214.png

Back