I’m not putting boots on to go out on my balcony today there’s just too much snowboard so you folks will have to put up with this photo from my den window today.
73D807CD-03AA-4A12-A1CA-7E2366C2BE01.jpeg

I presume all that orange tarp is to prevent the pour being exposed/contaminated by the wintry elements.

Bloor St. W. will be closed on Saturday, January 22nd from 6am to 6pm from Yonge St. to Balmuto St. This is to accommodate a concrete pour at 1 Bloor St. W.

Paid duty police officers will be onsite to direct traffic and pedestrians away from the site.

There will be signage at Church St. advising of the closure. West bound traffic will be allowed to reach Yonge St. but no further. They will have to turn at Yonge. East bound traffic will see signage advising of the closure from Balmuto to Yonge St. No through traffic will be permitted.

Bloor St. W. will be closed on Saturday, January 22nd from 6am to 6pm from Yonge St. to Balmuto St. This is to accommodate a concrete pour at 1 Bloor St. W.

Paid duty police officers will be onsite to direct traffic and pedestrians away from the site.

There will be signage at Church St. advising of the closure. West bound traffic will be allowed to reach Yonge St. but no further. They will have to turn at Yonge. East bound traffic will see signage advising of the closure from Balmuto to Yonge St. No through traffic will be permitted.
woooohoooooo!

Can't wait!

Back