Ignore trolling please.

News:

1642508768606.png

And:

1642508680470.png

30 storeys instead of 29?

For all intents and purposes, I believe it remains 29s.

The Cover Letter submitted on Nov 25/21 references the building as 29s.

There are no units on a '30th' floor.

However, on one updated drawing dated Nov 25/21 the roof is referenced as the 30th floor.

The roof appears to offer a pool and a party room and as such is presumably accessible by elevator.

There does not appear to be any material adjustment to height, in fact, the MPH shows as a bit lower than the thread title.

Art Tsai you may wish to examine the Nov/25 drawings to see if they vary materially from the database. (see Site Plan)

1642524321582.png

For all intents and purposes, I believe it remains 29s.

The Cover Letter submitted on Nov 25/21 references the building as 29s.

There are no units on a '30th' floor.

However, on one updated drawing dated Nov 25/21 the roof is referenced as the 30th floor.

The roof appears to offer a pool and a party room and as such is presumably accessible by elevator.

There does not appear to be any material adjustment to height, in fact, the MPH shows as a bit lower than the thread title.

@Art Tsai you may wish to examine the Nov/25 drawings to see if they vary materially from the database. (see Site Plan)

View attachment 375361
I have adjusted the number of floors in the database file to 30, because yes, that OTT penthouse has a second floor with party room, outdoor terrace, and pool. It's not accessible by elevator though, just a staircase.

In regards to the height of the building, the roof may be at 125.1m, but there's a .9m parapet wall around the roof, so that's the 126m we count to.

Just to note after walking by there to today one of the buildings has been demo'd there along Avenue side...

...yep, so whatever feelings anyone here had about those rounded windows, say goodbye to them now before they're all gone. /sigh

Last edited:
Just to note after walking by there to today one of the buildings has been demo'd there along Avenue side...

...yep, so whatever feelings anyone here had about those rounded windows, say goodbye to them now before they're all gone. /sigh

The moment this proposal first got drafted up, I guess we all knew there would be a day where those buildings would get razed to the round. 😒

The moment this proposal first got drafted up, I guess we all knew there would be a day where those buildings would get razed to the round. 😒
...not to be...er, a square though, but I am in the camp that will sorely miss those round windows. And I wish the developers and architect included those in this project at street levels, IMO.

...not to be...er, a square though, but I am in the camp that will sorely miss those round windows. And I wish the developers and architect included those in this project at street levels, IMO.

I can understand that point, it's a shame they couldn't have done a 360 degrees and go full circle to keep those window elements at the base.

Back