Ugh. I hate Pemberton. They're so awful. I wish they would just stop building in Toronto.

The first picture is from Yonge and Dundas. Looks better from afar. Sorry, will try from further west, maybe Oakville, next time.

DSC04368.JPG

DSC04369.JPG

DSC04370.JPG

DSC04371.JPG

DSC04372.JPG

DSC04373.JPG

This may have been said before, but this is proof that everyone in the city should continue to observe Social distancing.

G+C's little brother (Thirty Six Zorra Condominiums) won't have to try very hard to improve on this disaster.

Last edited:
All the budget went to the zig zag concrete forms.
Is that true lol! What a joke to come this far and to even chintz out on some dark cladding materials for the balcony railing's section. Just to add contrast with the facade behind it to rescue its looks!

I really really really don't understand the balcony cladding choice. This might be the most clear balcony glass in the city.

As someone else said, what even is the point of spending the money on the exterior pattern if you cant even see it.

It really as an achievement to go from such great renderings to such terribly execution. Toronto needs an award for worst building bait and switch.

Back