• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
Yes, but there was what looked like an untouched-up photo right there and it followed weekly or more updates Some minor research is desirable before asking questions. Of course, all could be a hoax?

I wasn't implying that that photo lied.

Merely poking fun at the idea that photos writ large do not.

June 17, 2022:

IMG_5164.jpeg
IMG_5165.jpeg
IMG_5166.jpeg
IMG_5167.jpeg
IMG_5168.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg
IMG_5174.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg

Hmm, the photos trickling in from this new space are really making me warm up to the rail deck park idea, at least in principle.

Hmm, the photos trickling in from this new space are really making me warm up to the rail deck park idea, at least in principle.
Well - how's this for an image: imagine this space with Toronto's underfunding and poor maintenance track record with parks. We'll be lucky if the trees make it past year two, after which Mayor Tory will stand up on stage and cry crocodile tears about the situation and put a motion (with no money attached) to modernize Parks policies.

Well - how's this for an image: imagine this space with Toronto's underfunding and poor maintenance track record with parks. We'll be lucky if the trees make it past year two, after which Mayor Tory will stand up on stage and cry crocodile tears about the situation and put a motion (with no money attached) to modernize Parks policies.
Sorry, this level of cynicism is exclusively reserved for @Amare

Sorry, this level of cynicism is exclusively reserved for @Amare
Is it cynicism if it’s exactly what’s happening today? :)

I mean - when asked why water fountains were dry, the mayor first defended staff and said that the slow rollout was for safety reasons. When that didn’t quiet critics, in the last Council session he pushed a motion to modernize Parks practices without any money attached. He didn’t censure staff or leadership either; just pushed useless performative motions.

At any rate - I’ll let us get back on topic!

What are the park's hours?

EDIT:
Mon to Fri: 6 am to 8 pm
Sat to Sun: 6 am to 5 pm

Last edited:

Back