If these are 'condominium' suites for lease, as the sign does say, could these be the developer's left over unsold inventory? If so, is Tridel just going for a holding income, while continuing to also trying to sell them? Which, unless there are protections for the tenant in the lease agreements, prospective tenants could be given the boot by new owners once the unit has been sold?

If Tridel had never having put these units on the market for sale, but purposely retained a portion of them to rent out on their own accord, was Bianca marketed and information included in the Disclosure documents that the building was actually a mixed mode condominium / developer rental unit building?

Or could these simply be investor owned units which Del Rentals component of Tridel has the marketing / leasing arrangements with the actual owners?
Most likely these are investor owned units which Tridel, under its affiliate, Del Rentals, leases and manages for their owners. I used to rent at 10 Old York Mills Road through Del Rentals on behalf of a Hong Kong investor whom I never even talked to.

Reactions: AHK
20220509_120531.jpg
20220509_120535.jpg
20220509_120536.jpg
20220509_120538.jpg
20220509_120543.jpg

There's so many imperfections on this building. Lots of chips in the facade if you look closely.
The building could also use a good power washing (although I don't know how that would happen).
I can only imagine what colour it will be in a few years.

There's so many imperfections on this building. Lots of chips in the facade if you look closely.
The building could also use a good power washing (although I don't know how that would happen).
I can only imagine what colour it will be in a few years.
The building has yet to go through Tarion or a final inspection. This will all be cleaned up over the next 6-8 months. Tridel is focused on getting units occupied.

Ok...the good news, the planting conditions for the trees look quite good.........

The bad news........many of those are way too close together, they're going to kill each other off. At the very least, you want 2M between any two trees that are not dwarf or columnar varietals, and often then too w/the latter.

That's a waste of perfectly good stock.

If you want to fill out the space, use shrubs, grasses or perennials.

THIS appears to suggest that F45 is no longer taking a retail space here. Scotiabank and Creeds look to be confirmed.
You missed something.
There is a smaller space currently empty and available for rent. (still available, even after Creeds, F45 and Scotia Bank are spoken for)
& a second space that just reads "leased" on the floor plan.
F45 opens this September and Scotia Bank is now officially open for business! (also 24/7 outside bank machine on the corner)
As for Creeds, I was wondering how they could afford what most likely is much higher rent in a new building. YUP. Going beyond just coffee into a liquor licence most likely will help.
Good for them!

Current Floor plan:

resize

Last edited:
You missed something.
There is a smaller space currently empty and available for rent. (still available, even after Creeds, F45 and Scotia Bank are spoken for)
& a second space that just reads "leased" on the floor plan.
F45 opens this September and Scotia Bank is now officially open for business! (also 24/7 outside bank machine on the corner)
As for Creeds, I was wondering how they could afford what most likely is much higher rent in a new building. YUP. Going beyond just coffee into a liquor licence most likely will help.
Good for them!

Current Floor plan:

resize
When I had posted, the F45 had disappeared from the floorplan, and now has returned.

Does anyone have a sense for when re-sale sales (if that's the right terminology) typically pick-up for a building like this? Doesn't look like any Bianca inventory has come onto the market for awhile now (other than Del Realty units).

Back