Today

2F154787-47F5-44D3-94B9-C3612D02B47C.jpeg

790593EB-05DF-4CB3-9FF5-8B1BA5CD0D60.jpeg

E0B2163B-74F0-4B1B-B953-2EBABC7D97A9.jpeg

A32A9352-2572-4D79-B728-AFB17F14D78E.jpeg

There is an orange sign on Mill St saying the street will be closed on 17 August @ Rolling Mills. I assume the final crane is coming down

I’m a big fan of this development, too. Possibly this is sacrilege to say here, but I would gladly have traded a significant amount of height in the new projects along the waterfront in exchange for a more human- and neighbourhood-friendly scale and interesting designs and materials.

I’m a big fan of this development, too. Possibly this is sacrilege to say here, but I would gladly have traded a significant amount of height in the new projects along the waterfront in exchange for a more human- and neighbourhood-friendly scale and interesting designs and materials.
denmark.png

The Danish "neighbourhood" Invasions: in addition to the exquisite work being done by the Cobe regiment (stationed in the West Don Lands and elsewhere), the waterfront is being graced by 3 wonderful designs from the 3XN regiment: Aquabella, T3 and one day... Aqualuna.

As for designs/materials, I'll boldy predict that Aqualuna will be as wonderful as its render-promises (perhaps the best thing on the waterfront?).

Anyone remember that gorgeous mock-up posted by ushahid?
xnAh0ejZc4.jpeg

denmark.png

The Danish "neighbourhood" Invasions: in addition to the exquisite work being done by the Cobe regiment (stationed in the West Don Lands and elsewhere), the waterfront is being graced by 3 wonderful designs from the 3XN regiment: Aquabella, T3 and one day... Aqualuna.

As for designs/materials, I'll boldy predict that Aqualuna will be as wonderful as its render-promises (perhaps the best thing on the waterfront?).

Anyone remember that gorgeous mock-up posted by ushahid?
xnAh0ejZc4.jpeg

Yes, fair point! These are also good. I was thinking more about the stretch of towers with giant podiums closer to the Gardiner.

Back