News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Would love to see Twitter embeds at some point.

Also, sometimes the links from emails to a specific city (Edmonton in my case) end up on 404 pages instead of the correct thread. @bennessb seems to be the one who I should tag...

Has anyone heard of any issues connecting to the forum threads using an iPhone? I had someone message me at SSP, saying they couldn't connect to any forum threads, they only get a blank screen. He wasn't able to private message me at SRC as he was getting a blank screen in that section also. I had my wife try her iPhone and she has the same issue.

I would love the 'bread crumbs' to be fixed at the top.

I think that's the term anyway, I mean this:

Currently if I wanted to quickly click on North America I have to scroll back to the top to reach those, having it affixed somewhere as part of the top banner would be better.

It appears that the sub directory link has changed from community to forum - if you use a quick link in your history to get here, the site appears broken. I assume it was a known change, but there may be folks that think the site is down.

The site seems slow this past week - are there any issues and are they being looked into?

I'm not sure if it has always been like this and I've just never noticed but the title of the thread you're in is nowhere to be found.
The only place you can see it is in the browser tab:

1617705322245.png

And if you have lots of tabs open causing each tab to be narrow then you just have to rely on mousing over the tab to see what the topic of the thread is.

Flagging here that the initial page load across the site is slow, sometimes upwards of 10s. Not sure if it is the CDN or a DNS issue.

Back