IMG_5669.jpeg
IMG_5670.jpeg
IMG_5671.jpeg
IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5673.jpeg
IMG_5674.jpeg
IMG_5675.jpeg
IMG_5676.jpeg

Excavation continues, they excavated the old gas tank today. (Not too old, I remember them installing it about a decade ago.) Also note that 158 Front may, finally, be finishing off the new sidewalk - it has taken months for some reason.

IMG_1005[1].JPG

Is anybody knowing when Status change from Pre-Construction to Under Construction for this Project? Anybody guess whether building will Construct in 2025?

Thanks

It would be great if this condo were renamed The Whit Merrifield after the Blue Jays’ new outfielder.
At the very least the Jays should buy him a penthouse in the building.

My new favourite player... incredible in the field, on the bases and in the batter's box (how about that bunt and the steal to home-plate?).

Last three games: 3 runs scored, 7 hits (1 double and 1 Home run), 4 RBIs and batting .583. A huge part of the Jays securing home field for the Wild Card Series.

To whit... we're lucky to have him here. P.S. Whit plays (brilliant) 2nd base... not an outfielder. 🤟

image.jpg

SportsNet

Last edited:
At the very least the Jays should buy him a penthouse in the building.

My new favourite player... incredible in the field, on the bases and in the batter's box (how about that bunt and the steal to home-plate?).

Last three games: 3 runs scored, 7 hits (1 double and 1 Home run), 4 RBIs and batting .583. A huge part of the Jays securing home field for the Wild Card Series.

To whit... we're lucky to have him here. P.S. Whit plays (brilliant) 2nd base... not an outfielder. 🤟

image.jpg

SportsNet
They should do nothing but pay his salary and charge him rent to stay here.hea not royalty or special.

Back